Josef Jindřich Šecht
(1877–1954): April: Maria's Arch, “U Těšitelů”, now entrance to
gallery “A.D. 1551”, 1929–1931
This house was built next to
the Town Hall probably around 1551. One of the owners was the
Těšitel family, who built a pub, “U Těšitelů”, there. In 1997, the
bottom floor of the house was rented to the Hussite Museum,which
has prepared temporary exhibitions in the gallery now named “A.D.