This photo was taken during the imperial maneuvers in 1913. It shows
today's Křižík Square. It used to be called Hus Square. At the
fountain is a town scale, which was there till 30ties when the square
was changed into an roundabout junction. In that time was the hotel
Nový and the cafe next to it rebuilt. The Hotel got one more level and
was renamed to Grand Hotel.
Homepage | Gallery