Ignác Šechtl and Josef
Jindřich Šechtl: Cover
and Josef Jindřich Šechtl
Tábor Square in 1876.
Renaissance houses on the site of today's municipal office burned
then were torn down. Neo-Renaissance building of savings bank built
on this site in 1895 was found to be too tall and pompous and in
1914 has received a new façade as proposed by Prof. Theodor Petřík,
so the building acquired its present appearance.