The almost new Agricultural Academy, whose pristine walls seem as though made from sugar. The pyramid-like object on the left is not a specially heated greenhouse but an old barn. It did not fit the academy and so it burned down in 1917.The square, which today bears the name of T. G. Masaryk, and Agricultural Academy, opened in 1904. On the left of the monumental school building is a barn which burned down in 1917. It was replaced by the Savings Bank.