Josef Jindřich Šecht
(1877–1954): October: Špitální (Hospital) Square, 1929–1931
Špitální (Spital) Square,
1929–1931 / On Špitální Square is the former hospital chapel,
dating from 1690, and originally dedicated to St Elisabeth.
Together with house #285, the former spital makes an architectural
entity. After reconstruction in 1946, the chapel was changed to an
Orthodox Church of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross.