Ignác Šechtl and Josef
Jindřich Šechtl: Jun
and Josef Jindřich Šechtl
The footbridge at
Harrachovka was built in 1920 by the Club of Czech tourists.
Already in 1922 the ice damaged the bridge during the spring thaw.
In 1929 it had to be rebuilt and fortified and served until 1940,
when another flooding torn it down for good. Thanks to
contributions from voluntary donors a new reinforced concrete
bridge was built in 1941 (this was done when the country was under
german occupation). This bridge stands until this day.